Itabhyas is the best VMware online training in Hyderabad. We have designed VMware course in Hyderabad based on the industry. Our trainers are very attentive and explain everything with real time examples. VMware administration training helps the candidate to achieve their goal..
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 50 hrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs.30,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best VMware Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
VMware is used for creating different environments that comprise of networks and virtual servers, which enables the student to gain a real work experience as well as ‘hands on’ knowledge. VMware online training lets you know how less hardware is used for simulating more machines. This is indeed the original intention of VMware. A real staging environment, including few servers, routers, an ISP connection, switches is not only highly costly,but also quite impractical when it comes to setting it up and maintenance. One of the biggest parts of IT is resource allocation, which forms an integral part of the VMware online training. A virtual training in IT can be less disruptive and cost efficient. The original intentions of VMware is to use it for visualization ranged from creating a protected and secured environment to running an application that is not supported by OS.
We have a team of highly experienced teachers that are thoroughly knowledgeable about the latest updates in VMware. Accordingly, they offer the best education and training to help students form a bright and lucrative career. Moreover, our well-equipped infrastructure also proves to be immensely helpful for the students to learn varieties of new things so that they can advance their career. We invite both students and professionals to enroll in our online training courses in Hyderabad.
vmware Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com
- VMware Virtualization
- Virtualization, virtual machines, and vSphere components
- Server, network, and storage virtualization concepts
- Where vSphere fits into the cloud architecture
- Install and use vSphere user interfaces
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual machines, virtual machine hardware, and virtual machine files
- Deploy a single virtual machine and virtual machine appliance
- VMware vCenter Server
- vCenter Server and database requirements
- vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy a vCenter Server appliance
- View and create vCenter Server inventory objects
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Create and manage a standard virtual switch
- Modify standard virtual switch properties
- Configure and Manage vSphere Storage
- Configure ESXi with iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage
- Create and manage vSphere datastores
- Configure, deploy, and manage the VMware Virtual Storage Appliance
- Virtual Machine Management
- Deploy virtual machines using templates, cloning, and VMware vCenter Converter
- Modify and manage virtual machines
- Create and manage virtual machine snapshots
- Perform VMware vMotion and Storage vMotion migrations
- Access and Authentication Control
- Control user access through roles and permissions
- Configure and manage the ESXi firewall
- Integrate ESXi with Active Directory
- vShield Zones
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- Control virtual machine access to CPU, memory, and I/O resources
- VMkernel methods for optimizing CPU and memory usage
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server performance graphs and alarms
- Data Protection
- Strategies for backing up ESXi hosts
- Backup/recovery APIs
- Strategies for backing up virtual machines
- High Availability and Fault Tolerance
- Configure and manage a VMware High Availability (HA) cluster
- Configure fault-tolerant virtual machines using VMware Fault Tolerance
- Configure and manage a VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) cluster
- Configure Enhanced vMotion Compatibility
- Using VMware HA and DRS together
- Patch Management
- Manage ESXi patching and patch compliance using vCenter Update Manager
- Installing VMware vSphere 5 Components
- ESXi Installable installation
- vCenter Server installation
- Additional vCenter Server module installation
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.