VBScript is Visual Basic scripting language developed by Microsoft and it is based on Visual Basic programming language. It is a lightweight active scripting language .
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 25hrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs.12,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best VB Script Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
VBScript is Visual Basic scripting language developed by Microsoft and it is based on Visual Basic programming language. It is a lightweight active scripting language .VBScript source code, when saved in stand-alone files take the extension .vbs.
VBScript is useful in creating dynamic web pages. It enables programmers to include controls like text boxes, buttons, and scroll bars in their web pages .VBScript is used for both client side and server side scripting.
VB scripts supported by many renowned applications and environments like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft Outlook, Windows Scripting Host (WSH), Web based shell views, and Active Server Pages(ASP).
The script engines that interpret VBScript are VBScript.dll, Wscript.exe and Cscript.exe. W script is useful in displaying the dialog and input boxes for user input and output .C script is useful in the command line environment.
Unique features of VBScript:
- Availability of built-in functions for formatting dates, numbers, and currencies.
- Provides exceptional support for error handling.
- Provides built-in support for COM objects.
- VBScript code is highly case insensitive.
Benefits of VBScript:
- Easy to learn and understand.
- Uses a simple syntax.
- Easy to implement.
- Flexible to a vast variety of applications.
Starting from the basic concepts, we guide you through all the advanced features and functionalities of VBScript which include procedures, control structures, constants, variables, and, date/time functions.
VBScript is used as the primary scripting language used for automation testing tool likes QTP (Quick Test Professional). We cover UFT test process, planning, creating, and executing test scripts using VB script. Our experienced trainers provide you with a strong working knowledge through real time projects. Our aim is to give you an extensive knowledge in VBScript.
VB Script Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to VBScript
- What is VBScript?
- The SCRIPT & Comment Tags
- Creating VBScript Procedures
- Creating Variables
- Data Types
- Declaring Variables
- Assigning Values to Variables
- Variable Scope and Lifetime
- Determining the Type of Data in a Variable
- Working with Constants
- Working with Operators
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- String Manipulation
- Built-in Functions
- Message Functions
- String Functions
- Math Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- VBScript Control Structures
- If…Then…Else & Select Case
- For…Next & Do…Loop
- Advanced Variable Techniques
- Data Conversion Functions
- Advanced Procedure Techniques
- Passing Arguments to Procedures
- Working with Functions
- Working with Scripts
- Immediate Scripts
- Global Procedure Scripts
- Event Procedure Scripts
- Important Facts about Script Blocks
- Introduction to Objects
- What are Objects?
- Properties Defined
- Methods Defined
- Events Defined
- Referencing Objects
- Working with Forms
- Intrinsic Form Controls
- What is a Form
- The Form Tag
- The EVENT Tag
- The Event Parameter Tag
- Writing Validation Code
- Hooking into Events
- VBScript and FrontPage
- Creating a Web Page
- Writing VBScript Code and Viewing the Page
- VBScript and InterDev
- Creating a Web
- Creating a Web Page
- Writing VbScript Code
- Viewing the Page in a Browser
- Adding a Page
- Working with ActiveX Controls
- Inserting and Modifying ActiveX Controls
- Server-Side Scripting
- Client versus Server-Side Extensions
- Creating Active Server Pages
- Immediate Scripts versus Procedures
- Posting Information to a Web Server
- Using ASP Files and ADO to Access Data
- Optimizing VBScript Code
- Organizing Your Code
- Functions and Syntax
- Why Debug
- Types of Bugs
- Stepping Though Code
- Watching Variable Values
- Error Handling
- Handling Syntax & Runtime Errors
- Coding to Avoid Errors
- Coding to Handle Errors
- The Error Object
- The Raise Method
- What is a Cookie & The Cookies Collection
- Writing Cookies
- Reading Cookies
- VBScript and Security
- Trust & Built-in Safeguards
- ActiveX Components & Self-defense
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.