If you’re ready to learn how to harness Microsoft SQL Server Online Training to deliver mission-critical performance, gain faster insights on data, or drive your hybrid cloud strategy, you’re in the right place. These learning opportunities can help you get started quickly — from product exploration to deep training and certification
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 20hrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs.12,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best SQL Server Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
Itabhyas SQL Server Online Training is designed in a step function. It starts with most fundamental topics like what is Data and database. It then gradually builds upon this and gets into advanced topics like working with triggers, stored procedures and indexes. This is an ideal start up for those who are willing to find their career in programming web or windows applications using C# or using MSBI tools for data analysis and reports or may be eventually administer database as an SQL-Server DBA.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is the best relational database server software which can manage huge amounts of data ranging from small applications to large enterprise applications. It is used for data storage, data management, retrieval of data as requested by applications, analysis and reporting. Sql server can handle single-machine applications like desktop to large internet facing applications i.e. Web/Browser with many concurrent users. It is also a cloud-ready information platform which helps in putting the data in public cloud securely. Many Microsoft technologies and services use only MS SQL Server.
SQL Server Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com
- Introduction about RDBMS.
- Normalization, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Normal Forms and its advantages
- About DDL and DML Commands
- DDL and DML command on Database and it’s objects
- Basics of T SQL / Transact SQL
- Create databases and database files.
- Create data types and tables.
- Use XML-related features in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2005.
- Plan, create, and optimize indexes.
- Pre defined Constraints and maintaining relationships among the tables.
- Implement data integrity in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 databases by using constraints.
- Implement data integrity in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 by using triggers.
- Views Joins , Sub queries
- About Stored Procedures With examples.
- Implement views.
- Implement stored procedures.
- Implement functions.
- Manage transactions and locks.
Use Notification Services to generate and send notifications
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.