Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is the best relational database server software which can manage huge amounts of data ranging from small applications to large enterprise applications. It is used for data storage, data management, retrieval of data as requested by applications, analysis and reporting.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 20hrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs.12,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best SQL Database Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
SQL forms an integral part of IT industry and hence any IT professional should add this certification to his profile. SQL online training introduces you to this computer language, which is used to raise queries against the relational databases and also to obtain suitable answers. SQL commands are used to construct statements that form sensible databases for detecting and understanding. More often, the IT concerns, adopt SQL as it forms the prime language that is used for database inquiries these days. SQL constitutes a block of codes nested inside one another with every block forming a logical module unit or task. SQL online training helps you to learn storing the SQL blocks in the databases and ways to reuse it.
Sql Server training is very useful for those who plan their career in programming, web or windows applications using C# or using MSBI tools for data analysis and reports or may be eventually administer database as an SQL-Server DBA. Each topic is explained perfectly with practical demonstration to give a clear imprint of logic in the execution pattern. Learning Sql server helps in learning other database servers easily.
Sql Database Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overview of Database Concepts
- Basic Database Concepts
- Concepts of Data, Metadata, Files
- Concepts of DBMS
- Database Models
- File Management Systems
- Relational Database Systems
- Procedural & Non procedural approaches
- Database Design
- F.Codd’s Rules
- First Normal Form
- Second Normal Form
- Third Normal Form
- Introduction to SQL Server
- Features of SQL Server
- Different Editions of SQL Server
- Components of SQL Server
- Services of SQL Server
- Comparison of SQL Server with Oracle
- Database Design
- Logical & Physical database design
- Relational database design
- Creating databases
- Management Studio
- Basics of SQL
- Data types, expressions, operators
- Working with Queries & Clauses
- Creating Databases
- Creating Tables, Stored Procedures
- Working with Indexes & Views
- Sub queries
- Nested sub queries
- Correlated sub queries
- Derived tables
- Implementation of Data integrity
- Entity integrity
- Domain integrity
- Referential integrity
- Types of constraints
- Data Definition Language(DDL)
- Creation of table
- Modifying the structure of a table
- Dropping a table
- Working with different options
- Data Manipulation Language(DML)
- Inserting, updating & deleting operations
- Operators, Built-in functions, Grouping
- Working with multiple tables
- Introduction to Joins
- Inner join
- Outer join
- Cross joins
- Working with Indexes
- Introduction to indexes
- Creating, dropping indexes
- Complex indexes
- Clustered & non clustered indexes
- Implementing Views
- Introduction & advantages of views
- Creating views
- Altering, dropping views
- Data Control Language(DCL)
- Creating Users and Roles
- Granting & Revoking of Roles & Privileges
- Transaction Control Language (TCL)
- Transactions process & types of transactions (Implicit, Explicit)
- Working with Locks and Types of locks
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Data types
- Batch Execution
- Working with Cursors
- Creating Cursors
- Cursors vs. Select
- Types of cursors, locks on cursors
- Advantages of cursors
- Implementing stored procedures
- Introduction to stored procedures
- Creating, executing, modifying, dropping sp’s
- Executing extended sp’s
- Implementing User Defined Functions
- Creating, executing, altering, dropping UDF’s
- Deterministic, non-deterministic functions
- Scalar, multi-statement, built-in functions
- Implementing Triggers
- Introduction to Triggers
- Constraints vs Triggers
- Creating, altering, dropping triggers
- for/after/instead of triggers
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.