Itabhyas understands the need of excellent knowhow of industry processes to ensure a Business Analyst is asking the right question to a client when eliciting the requirements. This knowhow is also crucial during functional design of processes to be followed in Siebel CRM.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 30hrs | Material : Yes | Price : 18,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best Siebel Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
The course covers introduction of Siebel Development and the configuration process. The course then enhance the use of Siebel Tools to configure applets, views, and screens, followed by how to configure business components, business objects, joins, and links, and finally how to configure tables and columns in the underlying database. The course also discusses configuring features such as drilldowns, pick lists, and multi-value groups that enhance application usability. Finally the course examines a series of advanced configuration topics including configuring access control, repository deployment, and user properties.
Siebel CRM Systems, Inc. was a software company principally engaged in the design, development, marketing, and support of customer relationship management (CRM) applications. The company was founded by Thomas Siebel and Patricia House in 1993. At first known mainly for its sales force automation products, the company expanded into the broader CRM market. By the late 1990s, Siebel Systems was the dominant CRM vendor, peaking at 45% market share in 2002
Seibel Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com
- Siebel Applications
- Introduction Siebal Application
- Implementing Siebel Applications
- Using the Siebel Client
- Working with Data in the User Interface
- Comparison of the Siebel CRM versions (7.5/7.7/7.8/8.0)
Architecture and Software Installation
- Explplain the Siebel Architecture
- How Clients Access Seibel Data
- How To Installing Siebel software
- Introducing Server Administration
- Server Components and Parameters
- Server configuration and Management
- Securing Siebel Access to the Applications
- Controlling Access to views
- Controlling Access to Customer Data
- Creating the Company Structure
- Controlling Access to Master Data
- Authenticating Users
- Understanding object Definitions behind a Siebel Applications
- Understanding Siebel Tools to Examine Object Definitions
- Understanding the Siebel Data Model
- Understanding Business Components
- Understanding Party Business Components
- Understanding Business Objects
- The Configuration Process
- Managing Object Definitions
- Editing and Compiling Object Definitions
- Understanding the Physical User Interface
- Configuring Applets
- Configuring Applications, Screens and Views
- Configuring Drilldowns
- Configuring Business Components and Fields
- Creating business Components and Fields
- Configuring Pick Lists
- Configuring Multi-Value groups
- Extending the Seibel Database
- Exploring Integration Strategies
Enterprise Integration Manager
- Managing Object Definitions
- Editing ad Compiling Object Definitions
- UI Layer Configuration: Web Templates
- UI Layer Configuration: Applets
- UI Layer Configuration: Applications, Screens, ad Views
- UI Layer Configuration: Drilldowns
- Business Layer Configuration: Joins
- Business Layer Configuration: Existing Business Components and Fields
- Business Layer Configuration: new Business Components and Fields
- Business Layer Configuration: Pick lists
- Configuring Multi-Value Groups
- Data Layer Configuration
- Understanding Siebel Event models
- Using Siebel State Model
- Introducing Siebel Workflow
- Deploying Workflow Processes
- Invoking Workflow Processes
- Understanding Interactive and Long-Running Flows
- Assignments manager
- Introducing Assignment Manager
- Creating Sales Assignment Rules
- Assignment Manager Configuration
- Deploying Assignment Manager
- Introducing Application Deployment Manager
- Deploying Application Customizations
- Introduction about reports Architecture of report server
- Simple reports
- Master-child reports
- Parameterized reports
- Browser script
- Server script
- Applet level
- BC level
- Application and Business services level
- Definition stage
- Discovery stage
- Design stage
- Configure stage
- Deploy stage
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.