Our Selenium webdriver training will help you master Selenium architecture/Selenium 2.0 and its components. It will make you proficient in automation testing framework for web applications using TDD, TestNG, Sikuli, JaCoCo, selenium architecture with real time use cases
Faculty : Real Time Faculty | Duration : xxhrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs. xxxx
Itabhyas online training is the Best Selenium Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
Selenium online training provides you with a certification that makes you eligible for testing all the software. It is not necessary that only a person belonging to IT sector should take up this course. Anyone who is interested in working as a tool-testing expert can benefit from this course and take up a job as a tool tester in a good company. As of today, software testing is one of the most highly recognized also the fastest growing software test in the world and hence demands for such experts are on the rise.
Selenium online ensures that you are equipped properly to fulfill the requirement of the company and also earn a decent income.
This online course is designed by working professionals in a way that the course will progress from introducing you to the basics of automation testing using Selenium to the most advanced Selenium topics.
Selenium Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Automation Testing
- When it comes into the picture
- What are the uses of automation testing
Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium
- Use of Selenium
- When Selenium can be useful in testing
- Features of Selenium
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium RC
- Selenium Grid
Downloading Selenium IDE from Mozilla
- Recording the script
- Running the script
- How to save recorded script
- Object Identification
- Difference between test case and test suite
- Languages supported while recording
- Synchronization in Selenium IDE
- Testing vs. Selenium IDE
- When to use Selenium IDE
- How to run recorded script against other browsers
- Why companies are not using recording tools
Creating the Environment for Selenium RC
- Creating generic scripts in Selenium
- Creating scripts by using functions
- Running the scripts in Eclipse
- Browser commands with examples
- Interactive commands with examples
- Information commands with examples
- Validation commands with examples
- How to take data from Excel sheets
- Why to use Excel sheets
- How to take large amount of data from Excel sheets
- How to export data to Excel sheets
- Export large amount of data to an Excel sheet
- How to export results after completion of test
- How to use Eclipse
- Debugging the script
- Maintaining synchronization points
- How to handle popups and alert messages
Developing reusable script for any project
- Automation Life Cycle
- What is Validation
- What is the use of validation in automation testing
- When to use validations in real time
- How to use validations
- What is a Framework
- Types of Frameworks
- What is modular framework
- What is data driven framework
- What is keyword driven framework
- What is hybrid framework
- Use of framework
- Explaining about your framework
- How to develop a framework
- Integration of the framework
- How to execute scripts from framework
Core Java Fundamentals
- Java Programming Language Keywords
- Class and Object
- Data Types
- Array Declaration, Construction and Initialization
Flow Control, Exceptions and Assertions
- Writing code using if and switch
- Writing code using loops
- Handling exceptions
- Working with the assertion mechanism
Object Orientation, Overloading and Overriding, Constructors
- Benefits of Encapsulation
- Overridden and Overloaded Methods
Using the java.lang.String Class
- Using the java.lang.Math Class
- Using Wrapper classes
- Using the equals() method with strings and
- wrappers and objects
- Method local inner classes
- Anonymous inner classes
- Static nested classes
Defining, Instantiating and Starting Threads
- Preventing thread execution
- Synchronizing code
- Thread interaction
- Proving it works
- Starting from scratch
- Understanding unit testing frameworks
- Setting up JUnit
- Testing with JUnit
- What is object repository
- How to use object repository in framework
- What is the use of maintaining object repository
- Types of creating object repository
- How to use Xpath
- How to use DOM
- How to use key commands
- Result Analysis
- Interview Questions
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.