Scala Online Training allows you to write clean and powerful code in a brief and concise manner. Itabhyas provides the best learning experience, and is also the best value for learning Scala. Be proactive – get the edge with our self-study and instructor-led training.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 20hrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs.20,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best Scala Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
Scala is a general purpose programming language designed to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant, and type-safe way. It smoothly integrates features of object- oriented and functional languages, enabling Java and other programmers to be more productive.
You will start by learning the language basics of Scala, including sequences, recursion, and nesting functions. The course will then teach you about the object-oriented aspects of Scala, linearization of trait methods, and building and writing with XML. This video tutorial also covers text processing, parallelism and actors, and libraries for unit testing.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have developed a solid working knowledge of the Scala programming language, and be able to start your own Scala-based project. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Scala Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to Scala
- A brief history of the Java platform to date
- Distinguishing between the Java language and platform
- Pain points when using Java for software development
- Possible criteria for an improved version of Java
- How and why the Scala language was created
- Key Features of the Scala Language
- Everything is an object
- Class declarations
- Data typing
- Operators and methods
- Pattern matching
- Anonymous and nested functions
- Basic Programming in Scala
- Built in types, literals and operators
- Testing for equality of state and reference
- Conditionals, simple matching and external iteration
- Working with lists, arrays, sets and maps
- Throwing and catching exceptions
- Adding annotations to your code
- Using standard Java libraries
- OO Development in Scala
- A minimal class declaration
- Understanding primary constructors
- Specifying alternative constructors
- Declaring and overriding methods
- Creating base classes and class hierarchies
- Creating traits and mixing them into classes
- How a Scala inheritance tree is linearized
- Functional Programming in Scala
- Advanced uses of for expressions
- Understanding function values and closures
- Using closures to create internal iterators
- Creating and using higher order functions
- Practical examples of higher order functions
- Currying and partially applied functions
- Creating your own Domain Specific Languages(DSL’s)
- Pattern Matching in Depth
- Using the match keyword to return a value
- Using case classes for pattern matching
- Adding pattern guards to match conditions
- Partially specifying matches with wildcards
- Deep matching using case constructors
- Matching against collections of items
- Using extractors instead of case classes
- Test Driven Development in Scala
- Writing standard JUnit tests in Scala
- Conventional TDD using the ScalaTest tool
- Behavior Driven Development using ScalaTest
- Using functional concepts in TDD
- XML Manipulating in Scala
- Working with XML literals in code
- Embedding XPath like expressions
- Using Pattern Matching to process XML data
- Serializing and deserializing to and from XML
- Writing Concurrent Apps
- Issues with conventional approaches to multi-threading
- How an actor-based approach helps you write thread-safe code
- The Scala architecture for creating actor-based systems
- Different coding styles supported by the actor model
- Introduction to Scala
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.