Learn SAP online training when and where you want. We will teach you the basics of the SAP system. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly-used functions and features of SAP. True SAP Learning-by-Doing online courses.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 40hrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs. 25,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best SAP Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
SAP online training makes you eligible as a qualified and highly professional consultant. Anyone who is a graduate can do this course and increase his chances of getting a good job. The online training introduces a learner-centric approach to the training, which is completely new, and the students get to learn a wide range of highly interactive courses designed for web especially for effective knowledge transfer as and when required. SAP online training increases your productivity as an IT professional. One of the major benefits is that you can work at your own pace without any need to hurry to join the course. The experience this course offers helps you gain lots of practical knowledge and add immediate value to your resume as a multi-specialist professional in the IT sector
SAP Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to SAP R/3
SAP R/3 ARCHITECTURE
- Central System
- Distributed Presentation
- 2-Tier Configuration
- 3-Tier Configuration
SYSTEM LANDSCAPE AND FLOW
- Single System Landscape
- Two System Landscape
- Three System Landscape
- Multi System Landscape
INSTALLATION OF SAP
- Installation Concepts on Windows & UNIX and Quick Sizing
- Naming Convention, Software Kit, SAP Licensing
- Installation Procedure – Windows Application Server for UNIX SAP System
- R/3 Directory Structure, Kernel
- Manual Switching of OP Modes
- Exceptional Mode
PROFILE MAINTENANCE & PARAMETER SETTING
- System Profile
- Transport Profile
- Client Profile
- Authorization Profile
- Creating and Maintaining Master Records, Architecture
- Logon and Password Security, Protecting Special Users
- Creating and Maintaining Single and Mass Users and User Groups
- Copying, Deleting, Locking/Unlocking Users
- Explanation of Terms Object Class, Authorization Object, Authorization, Profile
- Create/Maintaining Authorization/Profile Manually
- Create/Maintaining Roles/Generating Profiles by using PFCG
- Client Maintenance
- Copying Client within R/3 System (Local)
- Copying client between R/3 Systems (Remote)
- Protecting Client
- Monitoring and Verifying a Client Copy
- Deleting Client
- Tips and Troubleshooting
TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TMS Terminology and Concepts
- Configuring TMS and Checking Transport Directory
- Configuring Transport Domain, Domain Controller and Group
- Configuring Virtual SAP System and Displaying Configuration
- Including SAP systems in the Transport Domain
- Creating Consolidation and Delivery Routes
- Maintaining SAP Systems without Common Transport Directory
- Configuring External Systems
- Locking and Unlocking TMS for a SAP System
- Deleting SAP System from the Transport Domain
- Deleting TMS Configuration
CHANGE AND TRANSPORT SYSTEM
- Releasing and Transporting Change Request and Tasks
- Cutomizing, Workbench, Transport Organizer
- Importing Change Requests
- Print related Terminology in OS/SAP Level
- Setting Local, Remote and Front-End Printing
- Logical and Real Spool Server
- Managing Spool Requests using Output Controller
- Connecting Output Devices to Window System
- SAPLPD, TemSE, Authorization
PATCH AND KERNEL ADMINISTRATION
- Checking the Patch, Spam, Kernel Levels
- Downloading Installing Patches, Kernel
- Applying at OS Level, SAPNET, Front-End
- Troubleshooting Various Issues
- Introduction to CCMS
- CCMS Monitors
- Alert Monitors
- Analyzing Alerts and Performance Tuning
- Background Dialogs Concept
- Defining Jobs
- Analyzing Jobs
- Maintenance Jobs
DISTRIBUTED R/3 SYSTEM
- Creating Regular Instance
- Creating Logon Groups for Load Balancing
- Installation of SAP Router
- Creating Route Permission Table
- Setting Route String Entry for SAP Router
- Using Various Administrative Options
- Introduction to Oracle
- Oracle Architecture
- Introduction to SAPDBA
- Creating Tables and Table Space Adjustment
- Database Backup, Restore and Recovery
- OS, H/W Performance Considerations
- Memory, Management
- R/3 Buffers, Page Buffers, Extended and Heap Memory, PRIV Mode
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Tasks
SAP IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY
CONNECTIVITY BETWEEN R/3 AND BW
- BW Architecture
- Defining and Assigning Logical Systems
- Workbench Administration
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.