Through a simulated case study, you learn how to successfully plan, manage and deliver projects. You also learn how to implement project management processes, develop leadership skills and respond to real-world scenarios.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 35hrs | Material : Yes | Price : 25,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best Project Management Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
It can be learnt at any Project Management Planning training . The courses gives you the best route to implement the best practices in the project management.
This professional certification is the enhancer for management professionals. With the project management fundamental course it provides a very feasible job oriented program both for the professionals and job seekers. This course has wide range of uses across many areas of industries and technologies.
we are the one Project Management Planning training institute and also right hub for the course aspirants.
Who should do this course?
- Manage and deliver successful projects for stakeholder satisfaction
- Apply best practices to plan a project using a proven five-step process
- Estimate and schedule task work, duration and costs with confidence
- Implement risk management techniques and mitigation strategies
- Lead a project team and monitor project progress through successful execution
Project Management Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com
Introduction to PMP certification Prep Course
- What is PMP and PMI
- Pre-requisite for PMP Exam
- About the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
- About Simplilearn PMP Preparation Tutorial
Project Management Framework
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management
- What is Program Management
- What is Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
Project Management Process
- Project Life Cycle vs Project Management Process
- The Five Project Management Process Groups
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and Project Management process Mapping
- What happens in Each Process Groups
Project Integration Management
- What is Project Integration Management
- The Key role of Project Manager, Project Team and Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- The Integration Management Knowledge Area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor & Control Project work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
Project Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Key terms in Project Scope Management
- The Project Scope Management Processes
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
Project Time Management
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- The Key terms in Project Time Management
- The Project Time Management Processes
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- Project Cost Management
- What is Project Cost Management
- Difference Between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Control Account
- The Project Cost Management Processes
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Earned Value Management
- Project Selection Methods
Project Quality Management
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- The Project Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Seven Basic tools of Quality
- Introduction to Six Sigma
Project Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Project Human Resource Management Processes
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Conflict Management
- Powers of Project Manager
- Motivation Theory
Project Communication Management
- What is Communication
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- The Communication Management Knowledge Area
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
Project Risk Management
- What is Risk
- How is risk calculated
- Risk Categorization
- Decision Tree
- Risk Reserve
- The Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
Project Procurement Management
- What is a Contract
- Centralized vs. Decentralized contracting
- Different Types of Contract
- Key terms in Procurement Management
- The Procurement Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Procurements
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer Procurements
- Close Procurements
Professional and Social Responsibility
- Ensure Individual Integrity
- Contribute to Project Management Knowledge Base
- Enhance self Professional competence
- Promote Stakeholder collaboration
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.