OpenStack is an open source infrastructure as a service licensed under Apache 2.0 license for building and managing large groups of virtual private servers in a data center. Its main aim is to assist interoperability between cloud services and permit businesses to build cloud services in their own data centers.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 35hrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs.20,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best OpenStack Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
OpenStack is a free and open-source software cloud computing platform. It is primarily deployed as an infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solution. The technology consists of a series of interrelated projects that control pools of processing, storage, and networking resources throughout a data center, able to be managed or provisioned through a web-based dashboard, command-line tools, or a RESTful API. It is released under the terms of the Apache License
OpenStack Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course content : Openstack Overview
- Overview of project history and releases
- Core projects overview (Nova, Glance, Keystone, Swift, Quantum,Cinder)
- Nova architecture overview
- VM provisioning walkthrough
- OpenStack Networking Overview
- KVM networking with Linux bridges
- Single‐host vs multi‐host networking
- The role of Network Manager
- Different Network Manager types
- Floating IPs
- Traffic Flow
- Openstack Storage Overview
- Project overview
- Usage and use cases
- The Ring, RingBuilder, partitioning
- Account, container and object servers
- Deployment and Operations
- Introduction to Chef and automated installation of Openstack using Chef
- Basics of Chefs – Cookbooks, Roles, Recipes, Nodes
- Review of the Openstack cookbooks – Management server, Keystone,Glance, Quantum (Neutron), Nova, Cinder, Horizon
- Automated Installation of Openstack
- Review example installation architectures
- Review Service Architecture
- Review of the Openstack cookbooks – Management server, Keystone, Glance, Quantum (Neutron), Nova, Cinder, Horizon
- Use the above Openstack cookbooks to deploy Openstack from scratch
- OpenStack HA (High Availabiliity) Overview
- Setup some of the components in HA mode with Load Balancer using Chef Cookbooks
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.