itabhyas is a training powerhouse, we are specialized in NetApp online training in Hyderabad on varied emerging IT technologies. We provide the best NetApp storage training in Hyderabad. We mainly focus on providing quality service at an affordable cost to satisfy the students. We have professional trainers and done many real time projects.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 35hrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs.20,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best NetApp Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
Learn Netapps from itabhyas and optimize storage, our online training sessions have created professionals in NetApps administration and storage data management. Our online trainers assist you with complete modules of NetApps, we focus on NetApps FAS Devices, EF-Series Storage Systems, Server Virtualization, Flash Endurance, Clustered Data ONTAP and many more advanced tops. Enroll quickly as we have new batches going on the way every month. Once registered, you will have access to our videos recording for life time, you can login to our site and watch the live recorded videos.
Companies are hiring professionals in order to manage their data storage systems. The huge demand for the professionals in this field has made many training companies to educate young and experienced professional who would like to excel. Itabhyas training has designed classroom and online course to upgrade your skills and knowledge on Network Appliance (NetApp). It creates netapp storage system and management software and customizes with company data. Course participants can gain information on the latest storage devices and storage system used in the unified storage, high performance SAN storage, and Enterprise All-flash storage.
We are the only NetApp Online training in Hyderabad. Our trainers deliver every module in detail, with real time example, Which helps the candidate to understand the subject in depth. Our trainers are always available to you in clearing doubts and taking any suggestions. The Candidate can raise their questions and get cleared doubts in no time.
NetApp Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com
Module 1: The NetApp Storage Environment
- Identify the key features and functions of NetApp storage systems
- Describe the advantages that a NetApp storage system provides
- Distinguish between network-attached storage (NAS) and SAN topologies
- Describe NetApp Unified Storage Architecture
- Access the NetApp Support site to obtain software and hardware documentation
Module 2: WAFL Simplified
- Describe how data is written to and read from WAFL (Write Anywhere File Layout) file system on a volume
- Explain the WAFL file system concepts, including consistency points (CPs), RAID management, and storage levels
- Describe how RAID is used to protect disk data
- Explain how the WAFL file system processes write and read requests
Module 3: Basic Administration
- Connect remotely to a FAS system by using the console and a remote host
- Access NetApp System Manager to administrator a storage system
- Execute commands by using the console, a remote host and NetApp System Manager
- Use commands to analyze a FAS system
- Configure and manage the NetApp AutoSupport tool for a FAS system
Module 4: Physical Storage
- Describe Data ONTAP RAID technology
- Identify a disk in a disk shelf based on its ID
- Execute commands to determine a disk ID
- Identify a hot-spark disk in a FAS system
- Describe the effects of using multiple disk types
- Create a 32-bit aggregate and a 64-bit aggregate
- Execute aggregate commands in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Calculate usable disk space
Module 5: Logical Storage
- Explain the concepts related to volumes in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Define and create a flexible volume
- Execute vol commands
- Define and create qtrees
Module 6: Administration Security
- Restrict administrative access
- Restrict console and NetApp System Manager access
- Configure a client machine as an administration host to manage a storage system
Module 7: Networking
- Identify the configuration of network settings and components in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Explain and configure name resolution services
- Configure routing tables in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Define and create interface groups
- Discuss the operation of virtual LANs (VLANs) and how to route them
Module 8: NFS
- Explain NFS implementation in the Data ONTAP operating system
- License NFS on a storage system
- Explain the purpose and format of /etc/ exports
- List and define the export specification options
- Describe the use of the exportfs command
- Mount an export on a UNIX host
Module 9: CIFS
- Describe the CIFS environment
- Configure the storage system to participate in the CIFS environment
- Share a resource on the storage system
- Map a drive from a client to the shared resource on the storage system
Module 10: NAS Management
- List some security methods for protecting data
- Explain and configure a security style setting for a volume and a qtree
- Describe methods of tracking and restricting storage usage
- Explain, create, and manage quotas
- Explain and configure the Data ONTAP FPolicy file-screening policy
Module 11: SAN
- Explain the purpose of a SAN
- Identify supported SAN configurations
- Distinguish between Fibre Channel (FC), Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and iSCSI protocols
- Define a LUN and explain LUN attributes
- Use the LUN setup command and NetApp System Manager to create iSCSI-attached LUNs
- Access and manage a LUN from a Windows host
- Define SnapDrive data management software and its feature
Module 12: Snapshot Copies
- Describe the function of Snapshot copies
- Explain the benefits of Snapshot copies
- Identify and execute Snapshot commands
- Create and delete Snapshot copies
- Configure and modify Snapshot options
- Explain the importance of the .snapshot directory
- Describe how Snapshot technology allocates disk space for volumes and aggregates
- Schedule Snapshot copies
- Configure and manage the Snapshot copy reserve
Module 13: Space Management
- List the storage efficiency techniques that are available within the Data ONTAP operating system
- Identify the factors that impact space consumption in the Data ONTAP operating system
- Describe how and when a volume consumes space from the aggregate that contains it
- Explain how to guarantee writes for a file
- Explain how the Data ONTAP operating system can provide space to a full volume
- Identify the deduplication and compression techniques that are available in the Data ONTAP operating system
Module 14: High-Availability
- Describe high-availability (HA) solutions
- Discuss how HA increases the reliability of storage
- Define HA controller configuration
- Describe the three modes of HA operation with an HA pair
- Analyze how HA affects clients protocols during failover and giveback operations
Module 15: Virtualization Solutions
- Describe how to virtualize a storage controller by using MultiStore software
- Configure MultiStore software
- Assign client protocols on MultiStore software
Module 16: Backup and Recovery Methods
- List the methods available to back up and recover data
- Use ndmpcopy to process full and incremental data transfers
- Discuss dump and restore
- Describe, enable, and configure Network Data Management Protocol (NDMP) on a storage system
Module 17: Data Collection Tools
- Use the sysstat, stats, and statit commands
- Describe the factors that affect RAID performance
- Execute commands to collect data about write and read throughputs
- Execute commands to verify the operation of hardware, software, and network components
- Identify commands and options that are used to obtain configuration and status
Module 18: Data ONTAP Upgrades
- Access the NetApp Support site for the following documents:
- Use a configuration worksheet to collect data for installation
- Describe how to perform Data ONTAP software upgrades and reboots
- Use the setup command to configure a storage system
Data ONTAP Upgrade Guide
Data ONTAP Release Notes
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.