We just do not teach you technology. We Share Our Real time implementation expertise to gain practical skills and knowledge to face customers, implement better solutions further to enlighten your careers.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 30 hrs | Material : Yes | Price : 20,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best Linux Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
Linux is a type of open source operating system used for deploying all throughout the enterprise. Linux has rapidly expanded and entered the global corporate and general market and due to its rapid expansion and the multiple developer input, the demand for skilled users in this field who can make use of the Linux features appropriately to benefit an organization has escalated manifold. Through Linux online training, you are introduced to the essential skills and knowledge that are required to influence the vast command line and graphical Linux tools. Students are provided with knowledge as well as experience so that they can be productive right from the start of the course. Linux online training is especially good for those who want to become Linux experts and are interested in making a full time career in this field.
After completion of this training you should have a good working knowledge of Linux, from both a graphical and command line perspective, allowing you to easily navigate through any of the three major Linux distributions.
Who should do this course?
Linux Administrator Course is open to all working professionals, who have BSc, BCA, MCA or Engineering degree. It is also open to current students in MCA and Engineering.
Linux Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com
Linux basic concepts & installations
- Installation in Standalone Machine
- Installation through NFS
- Installation through FTP
- Installation through HTTP
- Installation through KICKSTART
File System Management
- Creation of File Systems
- UnderstandingEXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Converting Ext2 to Ext3 file systems
- Reverting back from Ext3 to Ext2 files systems
- Understanding fdisk,e2label, mount, umount commands
- Understanding fstab and mtab files
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding passwd aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Network file system (NFS)
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients
- Configuration of autofs, NFS security
File transfer protocol
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients
- Configuring FTP server for anonymous and real users with download and upload permissions
- Configuring FTP user access, FTP security
- Understanding FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring of anonymous FTP Server
- Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
Domain naming service
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
Logical volume manager (LVM)
- Creation of file systems and converting into LVM
- Creation of physical partitions
- Creation of volume groups
- Creation of logical partitions
- Extending the volume group
- Extending the logical partitions
Package Manager (RPM)
- Understanding thefeatures and advantages of RPM
- Installation of RPM packages
- Upgradation of RPM
- Verification of RPM
- Querying , TROUB E SHOOTING
Backup and recovery
- Understanding different types of file system backup
- Understanding different types of files backups
- Understanding different types of file system backups
- Understanding different types of dump levels
- Understanding monthly, weekly, daily backups
- Different types of backup strategies
Automation of jobs
- At Jobs . Cron Jobs
Network information service
- Understanding NIS and daemons at NIS (Server, Slave and Clients)
- Configuring NIS (master), NIS (slave) and NIS clients in heterogeneous environments
- Integrating NIS (master and slave) with NFS Server
Dynamic host configuration protocol
- Understanding DHCP
- Configuring DHCP server for different DHCP clients
- Understanding APACHE
- Configuring APACHE web server with virtual hosting
- Configuring APACHE web server withIP BASED, HOST BASED and PORT BASED
- Configuring member logins for APACHE web server
- Understanding the features and advantages of SAMBA server
- Configuring SAMBA for heterogeneous environment
- Sharing the resources between unix to unix using SAMBA
- Sharing the resources between windows to unix (vice-versa)
- SAMBA security
- Understanding SQUID proxy
- Configuring SQUID proxy with ACL
- UnderstandingRAID LEVELS
- Configuring different types of RAID LEVELS (0,1and5)
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.