Itabhyas Provides iPhone Apps Development Training by Real-time Experts, We are Offer ios Apps Development,iPhone Online Training and Mobile Testing. We are trusted source for providing the best online training in Mobile App Development in both iOS and Android.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : 40hrs | Material : Yes | Price : 35,000/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best Iphone Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
iOS App Developer course helps you become expert in iOS 9 app development by mastering the concepts of iOS along with Swift Programming language. Through this structured course you can learn Swift – a modern powerful and intuitive programming language and have hands-on experience in iOS app development through the app based projects. You will also learn to upload the app you created to the Apple app store that gives a comprehensive view on the iOS 9 app development.
All our students are well trained to be confident in implementing applications from scratch, using best practice principles. We also help our students to gain insight into new trends and features in the mobile device marketplace, enable them to acquire new skills and also train them to stay ahead of software updates.
Who should do this course?
This course is ideal for any individual who wants to learn iOS app development and is looking forward to build a successful career in mobile app development. This course on iOS app development trains you to build an app from scratch using Swift programming language. However, this course is best suited for
Web Developers interested in expanding the skillset to iOS app development
Mobile Developers who wants to enrich their portfolio of apps using Swift programming language
Aspirants and students who wish to learn iOS app development
Entrepreneurs or to be entrepreneurs who wants to build a working prototype in iOS by himself/herself in the process of idea validation
iphone Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The iPhone Software Development Kit (SDK)The Software Development Kit (SDK)Objective-C
- Frame works
- Cocoa Touch
- Foundation Framework
- The iPhone Frameworks
- Objective-C Classes and Objects
- The @interface and @implementation Compiler Directives
- Method Declaration and Definition
- Nested Arguments
- Class and Instance Methods
- The alloc and init Methods
- Managing Memory Using Retain and Release.
- Properties, Retain, Assign, Copy.
- Multiple-Argument Messages
- Understanding the id Variable type
- Categories & Protocols.
- UIApplication and UIApplicationDelegate
- Adding a UIView and UIViewController to a UIApplicationDelegate
- Connecting UIWindow, UIApplication, and UIApplicationDelegate
- Try This: Exploring MainWindow.xib
- UIApplication and UIApplicationDelegate
- The main.m file
- Handling Application Life Cycle Events.
- UIView and UIViewController
- The UIView Class
- The UIViewController Class
- View-based Application Template
- IBoutlet and IBAction
- Using a View-based Application Template
- Text Fields
- Web View
- Image View
- Segmented Control
- Date picker
- Alerts & Action Sheets
- Page Controller
- Basic NS Classes
- NSString, NSObject
- NSArray, NSMutable Array
- NSDictionary, NSMutable Dictionary
- Other etc important classes
- Tables Using UITableView and UITableViewController
- UITableViewDelegate and UITableViewDataSource
- Adopting the UITableViewDelegate and
- UINavigationBar and UINavigationController
- UINavigationBar, UINavigationController, and UINavigationItem
- Try This: Building a Three-View Application Using a Navigation Bar
- Adding Another View
- Try This: Duplicating the Utility Application
- More on the UINavigationController
- Pushing and Popping
- Try This: Using a Navigation Controller in a Tab
- UITabBar and UITabBarController
- UITabBar, UITabBarController, UITabBarItem, and UITabBarControllerDelegate
- Using the Tab Bar Application Template
- Adding a Tab Bar Item to a Tab Bar Application
- Allowing Users to Customize a Tab Bar
- XML Parsing11. WebServices12. Core Data
- Core Data in brief
- Creating Core Data Model
- Entites, Attributes, Relationships
- Generating NSManaged Object
- Adding Objects
- Saving Changes
- Fetching Entities
- Deleting Entities
- Creating DataBase using simple firefox SQLite Manager
- SQL Database Manipulations
- Opening the DataBase
- Statements, Preparing Statements, executing statements Select
- Playing Sounds AVAudioPlayer, AVAudioPlayerDelegate
- Media Player Framework MPMoviePlayer Controller
- Core Plot (Bar Graph’s) & Core Graphics Introduction.
16. Google Maps & Annotations Introduction.
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.