DevOps Certification Training helps you master Continuous integration and testing, Continuous delivery and deployment, Continuous monitoring using tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef , Docker, Ansible, SaltStack and Nagios to automate multiple steps in SDLC.
Faculty : Real Time Expert | Duration : xxhrs | Material : Yes | Price : Rs.xxxxx/-
Itabhyas online training is the Best Devops Online Training in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and India.
It is a release management solution in bringing sys adman’s and developers together to make software deployment at ease. Devops tutorial training at IT Abhyas has aspiring trainers who are available 24/7 to help with online and offline tutors to become a DevOps Engineer/Admin.
Most of the companies have migrated to latest technologies such as could compute and virtual servers, which have given opportunity for adman’s to automate and streamline operations and development. DevOps engineer Job duties would be in building AWS service, connecting ELB’s to databases, learning Puppet, Devops Chefs, Nagios, devops architect and Jenkins to automate the software development life cycle. It is a application release automation solution where operations and development staff communicate and collaborate with each other through all stages of SDLC. Learn chef devops by real time expert.
Being a DevOps admin you are going to learn how to use the pre automated applications that are cloud based (Google Cloud, AWS, Rackspace, Azure and Open stack). Basically you are a multidisciplinary admin who is knowledgeable with infrastructure, development and configurations. You can access devops interview questions and answers. You will handle development environments, configuring IIS, scripting, Power Shell, distributed computing environments, DNS, TCP/IP, Routing protocols, VPN etc…
- It is recommended you know basics of Linux.
- Basic understanding of Networking to learn devops online course.
Devops Online Training batches will start every week. Make a call on +91-9030403937 or send a mail to email@example.com
INTRODUCTION TO DEVOPS
- What is DevOps?
- History of DevOps
- Dev and Ops
- DevOps definitions
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- DevOps main objectives
- Infrastructure As A Code
- IaaS Overview
- Paas Overview
- DevOps on the Cloud
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Introduction to Linux
- Basics of UNIX and Linux Operating Systems
- Linux System administration introduction
- Tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Vagrant and so on.)
- Continuous Testing and Integration
- Continuous Release and Deployment
- Continuous Application Monitoring
CLOUD COMPUTING and VIRTUALIZATION
- History and evolution of cloud
- Cloud computing concepts
- Grid Computing vs. Cloud Computing
- Characteristics and Benefits of Cloud
- Cloud service models (NIST)
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Cloud service model implementations
- Cloud Deployment Models (NIST)
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual bootable OS Images
- Cloud Storage
- SOA and Cloud
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Risk in Cloud and DevOps security concerns
- Introduction to AWS and AZURE
- Things to Look For and Avoid
- IT Assets Ownership
- Viewing Applications As Products, not Projects
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- IT Governance
- Governance and Risk Mitigation
- DevOps Adoption Steps
- Select DevOps Techniques and Practices
- Service Quality Metrics
- The Choice of Cloud Platform
- IaaS for DevOps
- PaaS for DevOps
- Containerization Tools
- System Configuration Automation and Management
- Continuous Integration (CI) Systems
- Build and Dependency Management Systems
- Select DevOps Tools
- Collaborative Lifecycle Management Solutions from IBM
- Rational Team Concert (RTC)
- Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
- Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG)
DEVOPS TOOLS: CHEF
- Overview of Chef
- Common Chef Terminology (Server, Workstation, Client, Repository etc.)
- Servers and Nodes
- Chef Configuration Concepts
- Workstation Setup
- How to configure knife
- Execute some commands to test connection between knife and workstation
- Organization Setup
- Create organization
- Add yourself and node to organization
- Test Node Setup
- Create a server and add to organization
- Check node details using knife
- How to create Databags
- Add Databags to organization
- Node Objects and Search
- How to Add Run list to Node
- Check node Details
- How to create Environments
- Add servers to environments
- Create roles
- Add Roles to organization
- Advanced Chef
- What is foodcritic and TestKichen
- Improve and expand on the existing recipes
- One-click system launching
DEVOPS TOOLS: PUPPET
- Introduction to Puppet
- Installation and Configuration of Master server and agents
- Managing Manifests
- Creating and Managing modules
- Version control with Puppet
DEVOPS TOOLS: VAGRANT
- What is Vagrant
- Uses of Vagrant in an environment
- Installation and Configuration
- How to install Vagrant in Windows and Linux
- Configure Vagrant
- Provisioning with Vagrant
- How to use Vagrant to create small virtual
- Add required Images to Vagrant
- Using Vagrant
- Using Vagrant in Chef for Testing
DEVOPS: SOURCE CODE MANAGEMENT
- GIT REPOSITORY
- What is a version control system?
- What is a distributed version control system?
- Different levels of Git configuration
- The process of staging and committing
- The details of the commit objects
- Nexus prerequisites
- Installing and Running Nexus
- Using the Nexus User Interface
- INTRODUCTION TO JENKINS-CI
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins Overview
- Configure Jenkins as stand-alone application
- Configure Jenkins on an Application Server
- Jenkins management
- Support for the Git version control systems
- Different types of Jenkins Jobs
- Setting up a Jenkins job
- Scheduling build Jobs
- Maven Build Scripts
- Securing Jenkins
- Creating users
- Jenkins Plugin
- Installing Jenkins Plugins
- SCM plugin
- Build and test
- Distributed builds with Jenkins
- Best Practices for Jenkins
- How to monitor the Servers in Nagios
- Trigger Alerts in Nagios
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to monitor the Servers in Zenoss
- Trigger Alerts in Zenoss
- How to apply blackouts and remove blackouts
- How to check events; CPU, Memory and RAM Graphs for servers
DEVOPS: APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE
- Web Forms
- User Controls
- Shared UI Code
- Business Logic
- Configuration Management Activity
- Configuration Control
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
GENERAL ENVIRONMENT SETUP STEPS IN AWS and NTTA
- Creating Servers and Networks in Cloud
- Setting up rules and Application
- Difficult Scenarios in environments.
- Environment testing
- Monitoring logs
- Other Tools used in DevOps.
- who is a trainer ?
IT Abhyas trainers are working professionals from the Industry and have 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Will i ask for Demo session?
yes , we r conducting the demo sessions when u need.
- How i will practice ?
We will provide a software to do the practice.In case you come across any doubt, we have a 24*7 support team they will assist you.
- If I miss the session ?
Any situation you are not attend the session we will provide the Recorded session.
- What about the course Material?
We are ready to provide the course material.
- will i get the videos of course?
yes , you get the videos after completion of daily session.that access for life time.
- Will i enroll now take a sessions after?
yes you will join u take a sessions later.
- If i have any queries ?
you will send a mail or give a call to support team.